(Tentative; subject to change)
- Bring your student ID
- About 11 problems will be given and should be resolved within 5 hours’ contest time.
- Only 1 computer will be provided to each team. In Tsukuba Regional Contest, we will provide 1 notebook PC connected with 1 display and 1 keyboard; however, the display and keyboard of the notebook PC cannot be used during the contest. In addition, contestants can only use Japanese keyboards or English keyboards provided by Tsukuba Regional Contest organizers. Detailed contest environment and hardware introductions can be found here.
- The official language of Tsukuba Regional Contest is English. Therefore, all announcements and documents are written in English.
- Paper media such as books and documents can be brought to the contest venue with no quantity limit. And notes can also be taken to the contest venue. In addition, stuffed toys can be taken to the contest venue.
- Cameras, storage media such as CD, USB memory, any electronic products such as electronic dictionaries, pocket calculators, mobile phones, smart phones, PHS, smart watches are forbidden to be brought to the contest venue. No drinks and foods may be brought into the contest area.
Refreshment such as water and snacks can be set up during the contest in refreshment area.
- Please write programs using standard input to read input data and standard output to write output data.
- It is forbidden to communicate with coaches and other teams’ contestants.