System Trial DVD
We provide a DVD image that helps you to install a Linux system similar to the environment that will be used in ICPC 2019 Yokohama regional contest.
It is strongly recommended to install the trial system to virtual machines. The installer may not work in some hardware due to missing drivers.
The installer clears all data on local disks. Please make sure all data is backed up especially if you try installation on real hardware.
Virtual machine softwares (e.g. VirtualBox)
- Download the trial DVD image
ISO image (md5sum 7e026e5f97e22b1df516d4fdb2be2b8b).
Configure a new virtual machine and attach the trial DVD image.
- Start the virtual machine and hit enter key on the splash screen. All data on local disks is erased and the trial system is installed automatically.
- After installation is finished successfully, you’re prompted to eject the installer DVD. Unmount the DVD image and hit enter to reboot.
- You can log in to the system with user “icpc-trial” and password “icpc-trial”.
- Nov. 5 Added Kotlin Manual. Fixed a build problem on Eclipse CDT.
- Oct. 17 Initial version