- Bring your student ID with you.
- Ten or more problems will be given and should be solved within the 5 hours of contest period.
- Only 1 computer will be provided to each team. In the Tsukuba Regional Contest, we will provide 1 notebook PC connected to 1 external display, 1 mouse and 1 external keyboard; IMPORTANT: the embedded display, pointing device and keyboard of the notebook PC must not be used during the contest. Contestants must use only the external English keyboard provided by the Tsukuba Regional Contest organizers. Details of the contest environment and equipments can be found here.
- The official language of Tsukuba Regional Contest is English. Therefore, all announcements and documents will be in English.
- Any amount of paper media can be brought to the contest (for example: books, printed reference documents, handwritten notes). In addition, stuffed toys can also be taken to the contest venue.
- Cameras, storage media such as CD, USB memory, any electronic instruments such as electronic dictionaries, pocket calculators, mobile phones, PHS, smart watches are forbidden to be brought to the contest venue. No drinks and foods may be brought into the contest area.
Refreshment such as water and snacks will be set up during the contest in the refreshment area.
- Your programs shall read in from the standard input and write out to the standard output.
- Contestants are not allowed to communicate with coaches and other teams’ contestants during the contest.
- A team may be disqualified by the regional contest director for any activities that obstruct the contest such as dislodging extension cords, unauthorized modification of contest materials, or disordering behavior.